Jeep Wrangler Rubicon with Mountain Bike and cyclist
Cycling is very popular. This sport is a relaxing hobby for many people to forget about their stressful everyday lives by being out in natural environments. BRUDER is also riding the cycling wave. The new bworld figure featuring cutting-edge cycling outfit is keeping fit with the also new BRUDER mountain bike. The Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited as a genuine off-road talent makes it possible to reach the most beautiful mountain bike routes. In addition to the two-part, detachable segment roof, the bonnet, rear door and all four side doors open. It goes without saying that the vehicle provides enough space on the inside for four BRUDER bworld figures. Alternatively, the rear seat can be removed to create space for accessories compatible with BRUDER standard connectors in the loading area. The additional drag link is intended to facilitate steering through the roof hatch and if it is not required, it can be stored in the vehicle underbody. The axles feature typical off-road vehicle suspension and tread tyres with chrome wheels in appealing SUV design. The mountain bike can be conveniently mounted on the enclosed bicycle rack that is attached to the drawbar coupling. The bworld female cyclist with mountain bike (item no. 63111) is the matching enhancement for this set.
doors can be opened
- Detachable backseat
- Tailgate can be opened
- Spring-loaded front and rear axles with 4 steel strings
- Incl. removable drawbar coupling
- Bicycle rack including detachable drawbar coupling and cyclist with helmet and mountain bike
- Compatible with figure
- WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard - small parts.
- Recommended age: suitable from 3 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- Manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Made in Germany
- Scale 1:16
Dimensions: 13 X 5.7 X 5.6 inch