Bandit's Memory Mix Up Game
Regular price $19.99
- GAMES THAT GROW: Bandit is a sneaky raccoon who loves to play games! Kids engage their memory skills, fine-motor skills and visual discrimination as they try to figure out which item is missing in each round of Bandit’s Memory Mix-Up!
- CLASSROOM GAME: Alternative play is included for big groups or individuals to play! Incorporate this memory-stretching game in class or have it out for individual play during free time.
- HOW TO PLAY: Players try to memorize the garden objects that are in the Spy Glass. Flip the Spy Glass and remove a token, then flip the Spy Glass over again...which item has gone missing?
- HEART & SOUL: Peaceable Kingdom products inspire cooperation, kindness and caring with meaningful board games, toys, and activities. Build connections as you practice teamwork through imaginative play!
- DETAILS: 1 Spy Glass, 50 Garden Tokens and instructions. Approx. 10 minutes play time. For 2-4 players.
- Ages 3 and up